professional quilting services
About TekStil Crave
I offer professional, digital edge-to-edge and customized quilting & finishing services. I love working with modern and traditional quilters to plan and complete exciting quilting designs for their quilt tops! I’m happy to help with all longarm - machine quilting services. – please request a quote to begin a new project or contact me with any questions.
In the Studio
Quilting is a timeless textile art form that is both beautiful & functional. It can be casual, and whimsical, or sophisticated and precise. I’d love nothing more than to collaborate with you to complete your quilt as affordably as possible. In the Studio - View past works or find inspiration for your next project.
Once you’ve made your beautiful quilt top, the next step is to send it to TekStil Crave where I can quilt it for you! I personally own and operate a Handi Quilter 12’ Avanté with Pro Stitcher digital software, and I’m excited to help you with your next project. I am a dedicated longarm quilting specialist & am ready to receive your quilt via mail or drop-off.
- Edge to Edge: All-over single repeat pattern
0.02¢ per square inch
Quilt measures 50" x 70" = 3500 inches
3500 x .02 = $70.00
- Custom quilting on a case by case basis
Starts at 0.03¢ per square inch
Quilters Dream Select 100% Cotton batting is my favorite batting and what I carry on-hand. You can purchase from me at retail price.
- Batting is NOT included in quilting price rate
- Quilters Dream Select 100% Cotton
- Quilters Dream 80/20 (80% Cotton, 20% Poly
- I'm happy to use your shop quality batting, If it's a packaged batting please trim it to the size needed. (4" larger on ALL sides)
- If you are interested in a another batting brand or material i.e., wool, 100% Poly, bamboo, silk, please let me know,